Friday 19 December 2014

Where to start?

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I thought that since this is my first blog post it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I'm Isabelle, I'm 15 years old and I'm from a city close to Utrecht in the Netherlands. I love to sing and play guitar and lately I've been really into poetry.
All my life I've been pretty active. I used to do waterpolo, judo, jiu-jitsu, dancing and hockey. Some I quit a few years ago, the rest at the end of last year. Things were a bit shit at the time and I had to focus on school. Right now I take fitness classes and I run or go for walks. The world at six in the morning is so different, it's crazy.
I love food. Yes. I love to cook, I love to bake, I love to eat. Even though at the moment I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can; I love to indulge sometimes. I will be posting recipes and food diaries as well!

I guess that was it for the introduction,
        tomorrow there will be another post whoop whooop,
                    see you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment